- 2020 Update -
We will not be open this year due to the lack of larger (8’ and up) trees. We will plan on opening in 2021!
If you are in the area and would like a tree under 7 feet, or larger than 12 (I have around 20), please call ahead of time and I will try to have someone meet you.
I thank you for checking in and may 2021 be better for all of us than 2020.
- - -
The Good Shepherd Tree Farm is located in the beautiful Blackberry Valley just south of Blowing Rock, NC. The farm is 120 acres, with 6 acres full of native Fraser Fir trees.
Approximately 6,500 Fraser Fir trees were planted in 2005. In 2012, we began selling our trees to families for Christmas. The majority of our trees are considered premium, which is the highest grade. We have thousands of available trees to choose from, with heights ranging from 5 to 11 feet. Most of them are 7 to 8 feet tall.
We invite you to visit and let us become part of your Christmas tradition. You can select any tree on the property and we will cut it down, wrap it and secure it to your vehicle. Wreaths and garland are also available. We welcome any type of special order of up to 5,000 Christmas trees, wreaths and/or garland.
Owner, Good Shepherd Tree Farm
From Boone/Blowing Rock
- Hwy 321 to Blue Ridge Parkway
- Blue Ridge Parkway north for 3.7 mi.
- Turn left onto Aho Rd. for 0.6 mi.
- Left on Blackberry for 2 mi.
- Hwy 321 north
- Right onto Blackberry Rd (at St. Mark’s church and approximately 3 mi. before Blowing Rock)
- Blackberry for approximately 3.5 mi.
- Good Shepherd Trees on right
- 2155 Blackberry Road, Boone, NC 28607 (Corner of Blackberry and Orchard Lane)
- Phone: 704-607-2300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org